The Beacon is published every two months and focuses on in-depth articles submitted by a variety of people, including church staff, members, and volunteers. Its purpose is to inform and educate readers and to create awareness of the variety of ways God is working in the lives of his people.
- To receive via email, please use the “email subscription” form in the sidebar (at the bottom).
- To receive in print, please provide the church office with your address. You may also download the printable .pdf file from the archives below.
If you have any suggestions for future newsletter articles, please let us know! We are always looking for a variety of topics and a diverse set of authors.
*** OUR NEWSLETTER IS CURRENTLY WITHOUT AN EDITOR ***
September / October 2012
July / August 2012
May / June 2012
• Kneepad Parenting by Polly Johnson
• Alpha Family Center Lifewalk by Phil Knapp
• Hearts for Orphans by Trisha Van Stensel
• Honor and Thanks
• Remembering Ray Kunst
• Congratulations Class of 2012!
• Planting Time by Bev Porter
• Challenge to RRC Kids by Kathryn Jacobs
• Family Spotlight: Tuttle
March / April 2012
• Worship on Earth as it is in Heaven by Ethan Ezikian
• Missions Council Update by Phil Knapp
• The Well by Bryan Boersma
• Not Your Average Vacation! by Dianne Bennett
• Pray for Haiti! by Rachel DeKuiper
• Family Spotlight: Mueller